MSD Foundation Annual Giving Campaign
The MSD Foundation Annual Giving Campaign begins on July 1st and runs through June 30th of the following year. Donations to our current campaign will be used to provide scholarships and educational equipment for the students of the Maryland School for the Deaf. Proceeds from our recent campaigns have been used to provide:
- 2018 ipad tablet devices for use at elementary schools Frederick and Columbia campuses
- 2017 Chromebook devices for use by high school students Frederick campus
- 2016 Student scholarships
- 2015 Equipment for Career and Technology Education Department, Frederick campus
You can make your donation on line by following the link below or print a donation card to mail to the Program Office at the address below. The Maryland School for the Deaf Foundation, Inc. is a 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Contributions are fully deductible to the extent permitted by law. The MDF Foundation Tax ID # is 52-1566505.
MDF Foundation also welcomes general donations from individuals and organizations
- Unrestricted gift: Donor does not specify an area that will benefit from the gift.
- Restricted gift: Donor designates a specific use for the funds, such as student scholarships, equipment purchase or specific department to benefit
MSD Foundation welcomes gifts made in honor or in memory of a loved one, students, alumni, staff or other individuals you wish to recognize. To make an honorary or memorial donation please include with your contribution the honoree’s name and address. In the case of a deceased honoree please provide the name and address of the family member to whom you would like an acknowledgement sent. We will send a letter and gift receipt to the donor and also write to the relevant honoree or family member to notify them of your gift.
MSD Foundation welcomes enquiries regarding estate planning and other planned giving arrangements. Please direct all inquiries to MSD Foundation Program Coordinator Sarah-Jane Flook at 301 712 8921, firstname.lastname@example.org, or MSDF, PO Box 636 Frederick, MD 21705
The attached form may be used for general and memorial donations.